Monday, April 5, 2010

Hey there stranger..

So I know I haven't posted in FOREVER no biggie right? anyways I have been busy and obviously away from the computer since I haven't been posting to my bloggy. We went to Stony Ford and went motorcycle riding with the bikes and quad last weekend and it was a lot of fun but we were freezing and it rained a lot. it was fun splashing through the puddles though and yes that is mud all over my face. haha.

Stony Ford Trip

We ended up staying only one night because it was so wet and rainy we all wanted to take a hot shower and sleep in our warm beds after the first night cause we were soaking wet from riding all day in the mud. There were no serious injuries except for the quad. Rob drove it right into a tree and bent the bar by the right wheel so that needs to be replaced now. The trip was a lot of fun though we all enjoyed it.

We had a nice Easter. Alex and I went up to his parents Alex was there fri-sun and I was just there Sunday cause I had to work sat. Conference was awesome. I still have to watch some that I missed but it is recorded for me.

I bought the Love Never Dies soundtrack cause I heard some good things about it and it is pretty god I like it. I hope it is successful so we can see it sometime in the US hopefully in San Fran :) but most likely in NY is where it would open I bet. Alex and I listened to it on the drive on Sunday. Alex's favorite songs are "Till I hear you sing", and "Devil take the hindmost". My favorite is "Till I hear you sing" and Love never dies". We saw 2 rainbows and lots and lots of pouring rain the majority of the drive home which was not the best..

Spring break was nice to relax. I kinda wish I could have had lab time though at school but it was closed for the week. I wanna get my photo assignments done and be able to work on stuff that I want to do.. I made a funny picture from a photo of me in my photoshop class. I changed like everything in my face and just kinda had fun with it.. it's silly.

liquefy

3 comments:

  1. hahaha that pic is so sexy Sher Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! I would love to go dirt biking! Your picture is sexy - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture! What a fun idea. It makes you look like a Sherrie Creature (whatever that is!) haha Sounds like a fun day of riding - too bad it was so dang wet though. Glad you had a good Easter and enjoyed Spring Break off (But come on, Sherrie, who actually WANTS lab time during their Spring Break? You're crazy!)

    Miss you guys! Hope you're doing well. Keep up the updates, it's the only way we know what's going on with our buddies in Cali!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...