Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Since Downeast is now rubble in the part of the mall that caught on fire.. I started looking for work and have had a few possibilities. I applied at Wells Fargo for a teller position because I would really like that and it would be a great job. and while I am still waiting on the results of that possibility I had also interviewed at the Pumpkin Patch and got a job there, so that's basically whats going on with me and work as of now. I should be hearing from Wells Fargo by the end of this week. I have had three in person interviews one of which was a group interview and I also had a phone interview. I am hoping it works out because then I could be full time between both jobs.

Alex is loving his basketball coaching experience. He really likes coaching and he is really good at it he might even be the JV head coach next year apparently which would be awesome, but he still needs to go back to school and also decide what he wants to do for a living... goodness..

I decorated the house for Christmas and by "I decorated" I mean it was really all me. nobody else did much decorating at all. I did both big trees and the little tree. I got everything out of the attic and all. I spent a whole day decorating and then half a day doing the big Christmas tree. Alex put up a few ornaments and mom helped me a little bit with the lights. The boys did put the lights up outside, but I get most of the credit for decorating this year. I wanna take some picturees and put them up in a post so hopefully I will find some time to do that :) we will have to wait and see.

I am really enjoying my new job. I really like the people I work with they are all awesome and I am learning a lot working in a new store. I am so excited for Christmas and I have most of my shopping done already thankfully, but I am sure as always there will be some surprises and I'll have to buy something last minute. I really enjoyed the Nativity at the church last weekend. I performed with the ward choir and it was nice I really felt the Christmas spirit singing the words to the songs about Christ's birth it was beautiful.

Love,

Sherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...