Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

Christmas is always such a wonderful time of year. We got to spend last weekend with Alex's Family except for Hiromi who had to work :( we had a great time in Redding for a few days. It was rainy on the drive up to Redding and back home. We watched Christmas movies, played scrabble and ate waaaaay to much delicious treats. Collin and Lydia got sooo many gifts it was awesome and they were so excited when Santa dropped off their gifts early so that we could all celebrate Christmas together. Chloe is getting more comfortable with being around other people now she is a little less afraid of everyone now and was comfortable enough to walk around and cuddle up to people it was great I think she enjoyed the holidays.


I was lucky to have Christmas Eve and Christmas day off of work. My Grandparents and Carolyn and Genelle came to visit for Christmas Eve and Christmas day at our house. We hung out and had a nice laid back Christmas. It was a lot of fun. We played Hand and Foot a card game that we always play when we get together we had 2 games going on Christmas Eve night. On Christmas morning we all woke up around 8AM and got ready and sat around the tree and opened presents together. We again ate a lot of delicious treats that we probably shouldn't have, but that's what Christmas is about... eating a bunch of yummy Christmas treats and Sees candies and then going on a diet for your New Year's resolution.. which I am getting a jump start on this year as this week I am going to meet up with a trainer at the gym and start going regularly in January.

We got a lot of great gifts for Christmas this year. Alex and I got a Blu Ray player from his parents and we have already gotten some movies for it. I got an Amazon Kindle! Alex already has one, I am very excited about mine though Its gonna be nice to not have to lug around my huge books anymore and I have the scriptures on it and everything it so great. We got checks and gift cards and movie tickets. I got the Apples to Apples game and we played it on Christmas day. Alex got tools and I got a cook book that I am excited about. We are hoping to see my Aunt, Uncle and Cousins soon when they come to visit if the weather is ok.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Love,

Sherrie

1 comment:

  1. What a fun Christmas!! It's so nice you were able to celebrate with Alex's family too. It's like you got two Christmases this year! The Kindle sounds awesome. I have the Nook and LOVE not carrying my books around. I'm starting to think I got the wrong pocket reader though because I know tons of people who have been getting the Kindle, so lucky you!!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...