Friday, January 21, 2011

New Year!!

It's weird that it is already 2011. My birthday has already come and gone again and the holidays are over, but still new and exciting things are happening! I got a new second job that I am really excited about. Robert just had knee surgery and Ashley is getting married in just a few months.

We had an awesome Christmas and got to see family. I just had my 23rd Birthday. Yeah I am 23 now.

We got some really yummy and cute cupcakes instead of a birthday cake for me this ome year and had some scrumptious


I don't think I mentioned in previous posts that we got a new car a few months back and after having it for like a month someone backed into me in a parking lot which was unfortunate but it's all fixed up now and looks just like new again.

Alex's basketball team is doing really well this season. He is planning to take a full schedule of classes next semester and maybe go out for the basketball team here.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Sherrie! I hope you are doing well. I saw a girl on TV that looked like you the other day and wondered how you were.
    Hope all is well!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...