Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Excitement!! yes!!

I am soo super duper excited for my upcoming valentines day weekend! It is going to rock my socks off!! I have so much stuff I have to do before then.



I hate doing things last minute but I am going to be working on my assignment that is due at the end of class during my class and I hope I have enough time to finish and that something doesn't get messed up this time. I also have work every day and classes, assignments, appointments, basketball games etc this week before my weekend can officially start.





I have been working on the plans for this weekend and it is going to be so great. We are going to San Francisco for the weekend. I have our hotel booked and restaurants reserved and plans for activities and shopping in between. It is going to be a lot of fun. I am very excited for it. Alex has to work Monday so We can only stay in SF Saturday and Sunday we are coming home. which will give me plenty of time to rest and relax before going back to work Tuesday. I am still working on gift ideas as it will need to be inexpensive, probably something I can make. I am still coming up with ideas for fun things to do for our weekend and gift ideas as well. I think we are gonna do this fun (dorky even) Exploratorium "Ultimate Date Tour" that I am excited about. I am working on some surprise plans for Alex that I think will count as his valentines day gift('s)

I have picked out and have a strategy for my shopping plans already I wrote down all the addresses and where we are going Saturday morning. Let's hope I find some good stuff. This is going to be a fun-filled weekend!! San Francisco! here we come!







Love,

Sherrie + Alex

4 comments:

  1. HOW EXCITING!! :)
    Sound like you are going to have a blast
    and also I am jealous of you going to SAN FRANSISCO! I love that place!
    Except only when I am NOT driving :)

    Have fun, be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we are gonna Trolley around the town :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great time on your trip and a great V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH This post makes me feel SO bad for procrastinating my Valentine's Day preparations. I'm awful aren't I? Well, I'm glad you're such a good wife. You've motivated me to get going!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...