Monday, February 22, 2010

Experiment

Alex and I have made a deal. Since I get frustrated with him playing video games and he doesn't want to watch my television shows with me we have come to this deal. For one week Alex will not play ANY video games at all, and I will not watch ANY television. I feel like we have already become more productive. This morning instead of playing Call of Duty before going to work Alex was reading a book. And well I.. slept in a little bit but I still got to work on time so that's good and I made time to make the bed this morning before leaving for work. The show I have been watching a ton of lately is Criminal Minds. They show a bunch of them everyday and they are not necessarily in order so I see sporadic episodes but I think I have a pretty good grasp of what is going on for the most part. Alex likes the show, but not as much as I do so when I wanna watch like 5 episodes in a row he doesn't want to. He is pretty much done after one. So quitting these for a week will give us a little more spare time to hopefully do some productive things and spend more time together. I think it will be nice though I am sure I will be itching to watch some TV especially when I have to wait almost a whole week to watch the next episode of LOST.



Love,

Sherrie + Alex

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's a really good plan. I may have to try that out with my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Good for you guys. It'd be hard to give up LOST though! Jonathan and I are on season 4..two episodes from season 5. It's taking all I have not to go watch season 6 on hulu but I promised Jonathan I'd wait for him to catch up so we can enjoy the 6th season together. We'll see how that goes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...