Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A very good/emotional read

"And they, sweet love remembered, doth such wealth bring. I would scorn to change my place with kings"
- Shakespeare



I welled up when I was told about this story and then again when I read the article.
Utahn reunites with officer who saved her life when dad, sisters were slain in 1952

Click on the link to read the article at www.deseretnews.com or copy and paste the text below to your browser.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705314976/Utahn-reunites-with-officer-who-saved-her-life-when-dad-sisters-were-slain-in-1952.html




Jeff Cooley, the California Highway Patrol officer who saved Sondra Jones' life in 1952, holds a tissue to wipe away his tears while chatting with Jones at Cooley's family reunion in Chester, Calif., on Saturday. Cooley had not seen Jones since 1952. (Kristin Murphy, Deseret News)

2 comments:

  1. That is SO sad, where did you find this??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex's mom told us about it and I asked her to send me the article.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...