Monday, February 1, 2010

500 Days of my weekend

So we had a pretty busy/productive weekend. For some reason I didn't take pictures a lot though. I guess I was busy/distracted. Friday night was the Basketball game it was a lot of fun to watch. Alex and I went out to Honey Treat and had some frozen yogurt after the game.

On Saturday morning we met up with Alex's parents for breakfast we went to Mimi's Cafe and it was very yummy!I had the mixed berry pain perdu breakfast. Alex got the blueberry stuffed french toast "inside and out" breakfast. I had never eaten there before. I am glad they chose to eat there, it is a cute restaurant. And it was nice to see them and sit down and talk for a while. Alex's mom told us this really interesting story I think she found in an article. I will have to find out where it is online so I can read it/post about it.

Alex and I took prince and Chloe for a walk and because it was such a nice day outside I washed the car (I am not very good with a shammy though). The car looks much better now, but I should not be a professional car washer because there are like fuzzies from the shammy everywhere.

We went to the Sacramento Temple from about 3pm-5pm. It was very nice and so beautiful!



That night we went to the basketball team's crab feed. It was a crab feed/live auction/silent auction. We bid on a 3 month membership to Gold's Gym for Alex and we got that and we also went in with my parents for a 3 month membership at the tennis club/country club that is close by. We are excited to use those when the weather warms up and we can go play tennis a lot.

I also finally watched 500 Days of Summer this weekend and I really liked it. Very cute and funny. I think you have to have a specific sense of humor for some of it so please don't blame me if you watch it and don't like it. I really liked it. I am glad we finally got it in the mail from Netflix. It is very exciting every time Netflix comes in the mail especially if it is a movie you really want to watch.

2 comments:

  1. TOTALLY agree, some people just wouldn't like that movie at all. I love love loved it!

    AND i love Mimi's!

    AND i love YOU

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...