Friday, February 19, 2010

Morning person



Alex is more of a morning person than I am. He actually sets his alarm for the time that I have to get up so he can make me get out of bed- which only works sometimes. I am the kind of person who presses the snooze button for 15 minutes and then finally gets up. I don't know why I do this. I don't know why it takes me forever to fall asleep at night and only seconds to go back to sleep in the morning after pressing snooze. I think I am just a tired person. Maybe I need more vitamins or something. Most likely I need sleep. I love to sleep but it is hard to make time for everything that needs to be done in an average day there is work, class, work (I have 2 jobs), church, sports, TV shows, movies, music, friends, family, pets, etc. I wish there was a way I could just wake up in the morning and be ready to go instantly. I don't even usually take very much time to get ready but in the morning I will get out of bed at the last possible minute and start getting ready. I usually just grab breakfast and eat it later to save time in the morning. I am starting to put a little more effort into my makeup and hair in the mornings but I still don't spend much time on that. I really wish I could be a morning person. It would be so nice. I am the kind of person who can stay up late working on something, but even when I go to bed early I still don't want to get out of bed in the morning.
Chloé even does better in the morning than I do. Alex gets her up when he gets up so she can go outside but if she can get away with it she will stay in bed long after we have gotten up. Once she is up she is super hyper and bouncing all over the place and that really helps me get energized in the mornings though it distracts me from getting ready. Prince and Chloé are so funny and laughing at them and playing with them helps wake me up. I need to be one of those super early morning people who can wake up before the sun rises and get a bunch of stuff done before I have to go to work. Early mornings are so beautiful it is the perfect time for photography from 1/2 hour before sunrise to 1/2 hour after. So I am gonna really have to work on waking up better.





Love Sherrie, Alex + Chloé

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry...enjoy it while you can because one day you will have live in alarm clocks call KIDS! You won't have to worry about the guilt of sleeping in another day in your life :)

    Hope you are doing well! Cute blog! My blog is private but I can send you an invite if you email me at thorpe.maria@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing, I almost have to press snooze twice so that I can convince myself to get up, it's almost a routine now. Mornings are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. snoozing drives me CRAZY!! I can't do it, and i HATE it when people snooze when they sleep by me haha, i just don't get it! I guess I am more of a morning person than I thought...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...