Monday, January 18, 2010

Date Night-- Saturday Night



Alex and I went out to eat at the Cheesecake factory Saturday night and It was sooo good. Not only was the cheesecake delicious, but so was the food. We got the pasta Da Vinci- "Sautéed Chicken, Mushrooms and Onions in a Delicious Madeira Wine Sauce Tossed with Penne Pasta and Parmesan". I was skeptical but it was darn good! and for desert we had the White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake-- "White Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake Swirled with Macadamia Nuts and Caramel on a Blond Brownie Crust". It was insanely good! I don't want to even know about the calories okay. I will go running this week so no worries.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Cheesecake Factory! I seriously love that place. I have yet to get a dish I didn't like. I'm gonna have to order what you got next time. Sounds DE-LICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...