Monday, January 25, 2010

New desk and Haircut- Rainy weekend

So last week and this weekend it has been rainy pretty much the whole time. So we haven't been outside a lot. Andrea came to visit and It was a lot of fun seeing her. She even got to go to the basketball game with the fam while I had to go to class that night. Alex got me a nice new computer desk from staples and he set it up for me over the weekend.

It is all set up now it just needs to get organized the way we want everything to be.

Alex was letting his facial hair get out of control because I didn't want to cut his hair. He said that when I cut his hair he will shave his face and that went on for nearly 3 weeks I think. So yesterday we finally met a compromise on the shave/haircut deal and I cut his hair and then he shaved his face. To be honest I didn't mind it before, I like his hair when it is scruffy, long and curly except for the sideburns those needed some help. Alex apparently likes his hair to be short though so I had to cut it.


I told Alex that the people at work won't recognise him because he looks so much younger all trimmed and clean shaven.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice :)

    I don't think I've ever seen him with facial hair! He always had to shave for class.

    Love the desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaved Men = GOOD! A little scruff doesn't bother me but after a while, unless I want to walk around with a red chin from all the rubbing my face raw from one peck...the facial hair's gotta go! He looks tons younger but very clean cut!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...