Friday, January 22, 2010

It's cool to be in school!!


I am very excited about this semester that began this week. I missed being in school so much. I am taking intermediate photography and hopefully will be able to add electronic imaging. I am so excited to start using my film camera again and especially the part about using the dark room. It has been too long (2 years) since I have been in one.
Last night's class totally refreshed my memory of the whole film photography experience and got me even more excited than I already was! so I am pretty ecstatic at this point. I am heading to the store to get supplies and I will start shooting and shooting tomorrow morning! It is going to be bliss! hopefully I will get into the digital imaging class so I can display a lot of the photos from my other class online. I basically decided last minute to sign up for classes so I have to attempt to add everything I want to take.
last night I got added and the night before the teacher decided to wait one more week to see if those who didn't show up were going to drop,were legitimately sick or other and will then decide how many he can have add the class. I think there were somewhere around 5 people who wanted to add and he only has a certain number of computers so that limits the number he can add. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I was the third add person to "get in line" like 20 mins before the class even started but he may just pull names out of a hat. Either way I got a class. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to add any and I got at least one and the other could go either way. I consider myself pretty lucky that I got to add a class at all because everything I did was so last minute. I am so excited about this and I am sure that I will talk about it more and more as the semester goes on.

Love,

Sherrie

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Back to school! I'm so happy for you. Being away from school is tough. This semester Jonathan and I realized I wouldn't be able to take classes but would have to work instead. It's hard, but I also feel great supporting Jonathan with his school. So for now I can live vicariously through your posts on school! So please keep em coming! We'll cross our fingers for you on getting into your class. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I loved your Mormon Video! What a sweet testimony of yours to go with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to be in school. I miss those days and I think I am about ready to take some more classes! I am glad your are doing well! I must say I am a little bit jealous that you are in warm sunny California :). Good luck on your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I missed class too. I took a photography class in high school and loved it haha but not since. i wish i had that photography talent

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...