Thursday, January 14, 2010

Poor sissy : (

My poor poor little sis. She was sooo excited about her snowboarding class and the first day up to Targhee yesterday to go snowboarding. I didn't find out what happened until late last night. This was her very first day of snowboarding/skiing class and she was really looking forward to taking the class and going snowboarding every week for the whole semester she even got those days off of work for the class and everything. So apparently what happened was that she went to class with the snowboarding instructor and everything went fine I guess they took them to the bunny hill for the first class which is fine but she has been snowboarding with me there before and I took her all over that mountain 2 years ago when I was taking that class. So after her class was over she had time to go on a few runs and I guess she was practicing her carving and caught a hard edge from her toe side and fell hard on her back on icy snow downhill and fractured her vertebrae in her back. So that effectively put an end to her snowboarding class for the semester because apparently it will take about 6 weeks to heal. I am glad she is okay and sad that she won't get to go snowboarding for a while though. And when she does go she will have to take it easy so she doesn't fall on her back. Love you sis xoxo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...