Friday, January 15, 2010

My favorite things

-Alex of course- He is my hubby and my best friend!
-Family and friends
-Chloe and Prince- The doggies I love. They just make me feel all warm and fuzzy like they are.
-Hugs/kisses and cuddles- mostly from Alex- Chloe and Prince as well
-Dancing/ singing- Even when I am bored I find myself unconsciously tapping my feet or singing/humming quietly.
-Art/ Photography- I am hopefully going to start my intermediate photography class next week! I am excited

-Candles-
-Bubble baths- I have been taking a nice relaxing bath almost every week. I love lush bath bombs they are so great!
-Running in the rain- I know I might catch a cold but I love it

-Scarves
-Flowers
-Scrapbooking- I still need to get caught up on that when I have time.
-Hot chocolate
-Tights/ leggings

-Netflix- I love getting our netflix in the mail it is so exciting every time
-Rings/jewelry
-Flat shoes
-Music
-Pumpkin Pie- Smothered with whipped cream… yummm

-Strawberries- chocolate covered or plain
-Toothbrush/toothpaste/floss- love when my teeth feel clean. I cannot go without brushing






-Snowboarding
-Dirt bike riding
-Naps- I often take naps with Chloe and Prince
-European Wax Center- one of my new favorite things
-Traveling- It’s the paying for it part I don’t like so much
-Board/card games- we cheat at scrabble but it is still fun






-Shows: Friends, Seinfeld, Big Bang Theory, Vampire Diaries, LOST, Criminal Minds, CSI NY, Heroes- Beleive it or not I don't watch Grey's anymore.





-Movies: The Wizard of OZ, Singin’ in the Rain, Fight Club, V for Vendetta,Amadeus, Pulp Fiction, Office Space, Se7en, The Boondock Saints, Wanted, It’s a Wonderful Life, I am Sam, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, UP, Some Like it Hot, The Sting, Die Hard, Scarface, The Nightmare before Christmas, Troy, Zombieland

2 comments:

  1. AHHH
    k your still in Cali right?
    Loved that pic of the rain :)
    the bubble bath part reminded me of the Friends episode where Chandler takes a bath haha
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha "I'm gonna need a bigger boat!" Alex has yet to take a bath though. Yep we are still in Cali. You are in Provo now right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...